If I try to `syn.store` a file object within a Lambda function, I get the following traceback:
I've created a repo that you can clone to reproduce the problem. To reproduce:
1. Create an EC2 instance using this AMI (the same AMI which Lambda uses)
2. Assign the instance an IAM role with a Lambda access policy
3. Create a Lambda function with the name `test_single_thread`. Change the handler to `main.handler`, and give it environment variables `synapseUsername` and `synapsePassword`.
4. Clone this repo onto the instance and run `main_builder.sh`.
4. Test the function with an arbitrary test event.