metadata manifest file name spelled wrong
already pushed out already!
Tests are now passing, should be good to go!
I restarted that job, but it's still running. If it passes, it should be investigated why it intermittently fails, but I don't think that should block this change! In parallel I'm running the test suite locally.
Kenny made this pull request:
which I merged, but then the build failed:
So more investigation is needed.
It looks like the build returned to normal after the cited failure:
(I got the failure notification but no 'back to normal' notification, so I didn't realize this.)
Oh, I so wish it had been spelled METTEDATA instead