synapse associate conflicting version info in output
When doing a 'synapse associate' on a file that has multiple versions existing, the warning text says it's using version 1, but the output of synGet shows a different version:
It did. Will open a separate issue for the logic - I would expect to get the most recent version, not the first version returned.
I tried running the command on a file associated with many entities but did not see the wrong behavior. I also checked the code and verified that the logic was correct. This was probably already fixed in a different pull request. Please reopen if you are still having issues with this